Sunday, June 23, 2019

A Lost Year

I haven't blogged in forever. I need to blog to stay mentally healthy. It helps me to release and it is part of me. I am inherently a creative soul, be it in words or in another way. When I squelch my need to create, I feel "off." The want to write hasn't been gone all this time, it just wasn't the time or I didn't take the time. Time rules us. We don't always do certain things that we have the desires to do, because something else, more pressing wins our energies.
I have been working at my first “desk job” ever, the last year. The job has taken a lot of getting used to. I have never had a job that wasn’t “just” hands on. For this job I have paperwork and notes to write. I think it’s sort of taken the joy out of writing. It’s as if the spark of God that made me want to blog is gone, but I’m going to try to be more aware of this. I’m going to try to push through and see if the feeling of God in me, can be rejuvenated. It’s that feeling of Him writing through me, that makes writing so very easy for me. When I write, I feel the words pour out of me like an out of body experience. I believe I have used my personal Facebook page as a release. If I do nothing about sharing my thoughts “on paper,” I can not move on easily. So here goes it, welcome back to our lives...