We Are God's Entertainment

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Something to think about...


Posted by We are gods entertainment at 10:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Family

Family
Our 5 family!

2020

2020
Gwenn, Beau & Teale

To go with our Christmas 2017 letter

To go with our Christmas 2017 letter

My family, at our 25th Wedding Anniversary, Renewal of Vows ceremony

My family, at our 25th Wedding Anniversary, Renewal of Vows ceremony

25th Wedding Anniversary

25th Wedding Anniversary
My blog is about my life, my family and a journey I did not expect to be on. Many of the pictures are linked to posts, just click on them to be directed.

Popular Posts

  • Almond Milk, the final chapter
     Mark would tell me about the rage slowly, over several hours and several days. Details would hit him differently, and at moments, he didn’t...
  • 35 Years of Wedded Bliss
     On August 12, Mark and I celebrated 35 years of marriage. 35 years, wow, that just seems impossible to me. We were only 21 and 23 years old...
  • My 25th Anniversary Renewal of Wedding Vows to Mark
    So many memories of our life together go through my head. As I try to remember the most important  thoughts and put them into words for ...
  • The Lake House
     In the Spring of 2022, as we waited to get in with the new psychiatrist, our life spiraled. Teale’s moods were so unpredictable, that every...
  • 2024 Valentine’s Day, the conclusion
     I picked Teale up at Zumba, we spent a little time with her friends there. I couldn’t dawdle too much tough, traffic could be backed up at ...
  • Triggers
    Sometimes I feel out of control of my emotions. I can feel angry for no real reason. I believe it’s mostly hormonal and/or sometimes a “trig...
  • Love is all things...
    It would be tough to explain what happened yesterday. It was so violent, so sudden, so unexpected... I woke feeling awful, but the awful qu...
  • Reflecting
    As I sit in the light of the tree, hot coffee in hand & a cozy blanket covering me, I am filled with gratitude. The world has so many i...
  • The Toilet part 1
    This took place on May 23rd.  In general, I feel like I’m a hopeful person. I look for the good &/or the lesson in any situation. Most o...
  • Resilience
    So my husband’s Uncle Steve, who is developmentally delayed, due to schizophrenia, dates a woman named Kelly. Kelly was in a car accident,...

Laughing @ Our Wedding

Laughing @ Our Wedding

We Are God's Entertainment: It all started...

About Me

We are gods entertainment
View my complete profile

Gwenn's birth announcement

Gwenn's birth announcement

Beau's birth announcement

Beau's birth announcement

Teale's birth announcement

Teale's birth announcement
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2023 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2022 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2021 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2020 (12)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2019 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2018 (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2017 (18)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (17)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2015 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (60)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Changes & Blessings, part 4
      • Something to think about...
      • Changes & Blessings, part 3
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2011 (97)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)